Re: The Elder Scrolls: Online

Postby Ghost59-ad » 17 Oct 2013 17:39

Well good I like it a lot :thumbsup:

Chuckleboy
Twitter ID: @Chuckleboy
Now Playing: BF1, Doom, SW:BF, Overwatch, Dishonored 1&2, Titanfall 2

Postby Chuckleboy » 30 Jan 2014 08:27

New Cinematic trailer has been released following on from where the last one finished, have to say if anything else these guys should start doing some sort of web series, coz these trailers just look great and are so detailed I could easy watch a full movie done like this :D

both the previous trailer and new one are posted below for those that may not have seen the first part :)

Ghost59-ad
Supporter
Now Playing: The witcher 3
Elder scrolls online ( PS4 )

Glass-Cnnon-59

Postby Ghost59-ad » 09 Apr 2014 07:52

[youtube]jU07krDtruw#t=44[/youtube]

Bluepip
Site Admin
Twitter ID: Bluepip
Now Playing: Baby Shark on YouTube....repeatedly!
Might get to play HZD sometime ;D

Postby Bluepip » 09 Apr 2014 10:04

I didn't realise that there would be an £8.99 monthly fee to play this game. If it was a couple of pounds I might have considered it but 8.99! Square Enix are trying to defend the fact they are charging a monthly sub for consoles despite that fact we already have to pay to play anything online by stating you don't need PS+ to play this online. Yeah, great if you only want to use your PS4 to play their game and nothing else :insertmassivesarcpretzelhere:

They've lost a whole load of potential customers, me included.

Waylander
Site Admin
Twitter ID: Waylander100
Now Playing: RotTR, Battlefield 1, SW: Battlefront

Postby Waylander » 09 Apr 2014 10:44

Yeah I agree. I'd love to play this but 9 quid a month is ridiculous IMO. I guess the theory could be players will only play games for a few months normally so the hefty price accounts for that?

Ghost59-ad
Supporter

Glass-Cnnon-59

Postby Ghost59-ad » 30 Apr 2014 11:23

Ghost59-ad
Supporter

Glass-Cnnon-59

Postby Ghost59-ad » 01 May 2014 12:19

Ghost59-ad
Supporter

Glass-Cnnon-59

Postby Ghost59-ad » 09 May 2014 06:31

We know from the frequent questions we get that many of you are excited about playing ESO on the PS4 and Xbox One, and today we’d like to share an official update on the status of these releases. Read on for the latest information:

We've been grateful to our fans for the wonderful response to our recent launch of The Elder Scrolls Online for PC/Mac, but we know many of you are eagerly waiting to play the game on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

We continue to work on the console versions of ESO, and game development has been progressing steadily, but we are still working to solve a series of unique problems specific to those platforms. Integrating our systems with each console manufacturer’s networks—which are both different from the PC/Mac system as well as different from each other—has been a challenging process. It has become clear that our planned June release of the console versions isn’t going to be possible. Though we have made great progress, we have concluded that we’ll need about six months to ensure we deliver the experience our fans expect and deserve.

We know that the news of an ESO console delay is as disappointing to many of you as it is to us. We want to do what we can to make it up to our fans who want to start playing now, so we have worked out the following arrangement with Sony and Microsoft:

Via a special offer, anyone who purchases and plays the PC/Mac version of The Elder Scrolls Online by the end of June will have the opportunity to transfer their character(s) to either console version when they are released. The offer will allow you to begin playing immediately on the PC/Mac, and then add the PS4 or Xbox One version and transfer the character(s) you have created and developed. And, you don’t have to pay full price for the game twice. For $20, eligible PC and Mac players will have the option to add a full, digital version of ESO on either the PS4 or the Xbox One with your character transfer(s), and another 30 days of included game time.

Whether you decide to take advantage of this offer or not, we promise to do everything we can to get the game released on both consoles as quickly as we can. We will keep everyone updated with additional details regarding character transfers, specific offer dates, when you can expect console beta to start, and of course, when ESO on consoles will launch.

Thank you for your patience and loyal support.

source: http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/p ... te?ref=rss

Waylander
Site Admin
Twitter ID: Waylander100
Now Playing: RotTR, Battlefield 1, SW: Battlefront

Postby Waylander » 09 May 2014 11:05

Main point: it's delayed by about 6 months.

mik_69
Twitter ID: mik_69
Now Playing: Destiny 2, NFS Payback

Postby mik_69 » 09 May 2014 11:35

Waylander wrote:Main point: it's delayed by about 6 months.

I did laugh when i read this on Twitter this week. I though Ghost was playing this on his PS4 all along! lol