Keyop
Site Admin
Now Playing: GT Sport
Destiny 2
NFS Payback
Star Wars Battlefront II

Re: Just Cause 3

Postby Keyop » 07 Jan 2016 08:06

Got the game started without the network connection, did something so it saved, plugged back in and it works fine again now. Loading times almost non existent too, no more than any other game.

Completed the main story too and have at least half the map to liberate with some new toys :)

tlpn99
Legend
Twitter ID: tlpn99
Now Playing: Unchartered 3, MW3, Blops, BF3, Fifa 2012, Skyrim soon as Friday gets here. :)

Postby tlpn99 » 07 Jan 2016 09:20

Got kicked out off the server last night. 2nd time it's happened so not too bad regarding the problems.

Liberating towns I hate doing the monitoring devices. Proper pain got to plan a route from the highest to lowest.

Navid
Site Admin
Now Playing: Diablo, Bloodborne

Postby Navid » 07 Jan 2016 10:02

tlpn99 wrote:Liberating towns I hate doing the monitoring devices. Proper pain got to plan a route from the highest to lowest.

Why do you need to plan a route, once you deactivate one it marks all the others on your screen?

pablo2008jedi
God
Twitter ID: PabsTheGeek
Now Playing: With myself

Postby pablo2008jedi » 07 Jan 2016 11:10

Navid wrote:
tlpn99 wrote:Liberating towns I hate doing the monitoring devices. Proper pain got to plan a route from the highest to lowest.

Why do you need to plan a route, once you deactivate one it marks all the others on your screen?

I sort of understand TL's point. You can't really see them from a distance until you deactivate and you could be in the middle of several devices. I've failed a few times due to that, so knowing a route is better. They are the worse ones to deal with and have to be done without any heat!

tlpn99
Legend
Now Playing: Unchartered 3, MW3, Blops, BF3, Fifa 2012, Skyrim soon as Friday gets here. :)

Postby tlpn99 » 07 Jan 2016 11:24

Yeah but some are up high so you need to plan to do them from highest to lowest. Just helps make it easier save traversing up a high building etc.

pablo2008jedi
God
Twitter ID: PabsTheGeek
Now Playing: With myself

Postby pablo2008jedi » 07 Jan 2016 11:55

tlpn99 wrote:Yeah but some are up high so you need to plan to do them from highest to lowest. Just helps make it easier save traversing up a high building etc.

Or missing that grapple hook and falling... done that a few times then failed to get get there on time...

Funar
Site Admin
Twitter ID: @PSLFunar
Now Playing: Destiny, Destiny

Postby Funar » 07 Jan 2016 11:58

There is only one with a serious height difference and I did a bit of a dummy run on that to pick a sensible order. But apart from the very first one in the first small town when I didn't know what was going on and failed I didn't have any problems and quite enjoyed taking down the monitors. I really liked the liberating and I will reset all the bases and will do it all again after this final mission.

I had one issue on the second last mission. This might be a big spoiler but it is only one part of the mission that I got lost in :-

Spoiler:
After shooting down the jets it just says attack the enemy but it doesn't show where the enemy was. I had liberated that area long ago and there were no more targets. I crashed my jet and on respawn didn't even know on the map where the last area was that I was supposed to be fighting in. I went all over the map and couldn't find anything to shoot at apart from the damn trains that kept shooting guided missiles and killing me.

So I had to exit the game and restart and do that mission again. When I got to the same point it still didn't say where the targets were but I noticed something flashing on the road to the north of the inlet. It turns out there are lots of little ant soldiers and toy cars down on that road. So I went up and down a few times blasting them with guided rockets until the battle was won and could go on to the last bit which was highlighted as a yellow dot again.

tlpn99
Legend

Postby tlpn99 » 07 Jan 2016 12:33

In answer to your spoiler without a spoiler Funar I did exactly the same as you lol.

mik_69
Twitter ID: mik_69
Now Playing: Destiny 2, NFS Payback

Postby mik_69 » 07 Jan 2016 17:40

Not had an issue with monitors as yet. Just move to whichever I see next and usually plenty of time remaining. May get harder on last island. :noidea: