Keyop
Site Admin
Now Playing: GT Sport
Destiny 2
NFS Payback
Star Wars Battlefront II

Re: GT Sport

Postby Keyop » 16 Nov 2017 21:15

As you're enjoying it. Some of the campaign races are good fun with pit stops and tyre changes. I'm still going back to them and for very little work you get some nice cars thrown back at you for taking the time. Golding the tracks in all sectors gives you a car for each one too. Some of the misty campaign races are pure eye candy. Nurburgring at night is also spectacular.

pablo2008jedi
God
Twitter ID: PabsTheGeek
Now Playing: With myself

Postby pablo2008jedi » 17 Nov 2017 10:21

Wil check them out. My SR dropped to C yesterday, that made a few races interesting, back up ton B now :)

Keyop
Site Admin
Destiny 2
NFS Payback
Star Wars Battlefront II

Postby Keyop » 17 Nov 2017 11:14

Yeah the sport rating does seem to make a difference in race quality

Arrold
God
Now Playing: Lego

Postby Arrold » 20 Nov 2017 23:47

I'm playing this whenever I get time, which has been limited recently, like a late hour or 2 at most. Just wondering, for purely selfish reasons, if anyone has found a schedule of what the online races of the day will look like? Without logging into the playstation I mean, it got to 11pm Sunday before I got control of the TV and realised that Nurburgring 24hr was the Gr.3 race and by that time I had little time left, would be nice to be able to plan some time if I know something's there to be played, even if i only learn the new tracks in the morning. ta

Navid
Site Admin
Now Playing: Diablo, Bloodborne

Postby Navid » 21 Nov 2017 00:00

Arrold wrote:Just wondering, for purely selfish reasons, if anyone has found a schedule of what the online races of the day will look like?

The GT sub reddit seems to keep a updated list of the daily races pinned to their front page, you can find it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/granturismo/

Keyop
Site Admin
Destiny 2
NFS Payback
Star Wars Battlefront II

Postby Keyop » 21 Nov 2017 12:34

That's a handy link, cheers Nav, I'd not noticed it there

Gazziboy
God
Now Playing: My fave Quotes from PSLers
SixTwoEight on helicopters in GTA IV "I come all the way to the airport and there are no choppers''. "there aint no moon, either" said Devios.
Me on Tiger Woods "R are working on new dlc for GTA IV. You play as Tiger and you cruise the streets, looking for prostitutes, in a big beamer". "like me? Joke!" said Hypercollider.
Bluepip humming 'sexual healing' by Marvin Gaye.

Postby Gazziboy » 05 Dec 2017 09:16

No GT Sport PSL League? That's a shame.

You admin crew were way ahead of the timea I guess organizing a full on Motorstorm league with 3 divisions etc, long before e-sports blew up and competitons like Worlds Fastest Gamer etc. Well done guys very very cool.

My guess is the reason a PSL league aint setup is because of low amount of concurrent forum users.

I'll leave these here. Two races from GT5 PSL league for old times sake.

Keyop
Site Admin
Destiny 2
NFS Payback
Star Wars Battlefront II

Postby Keyop » 05 Dec 2017 14:28

Those were some great times! You're right, not enough people have the game to run a league and personally I don't have the time nowadays to dedicate to it, unfortunately.

Good to see you around again Gazzi.

Funar
Site Admin
Twitter ID: @PSLFunar
Now Playing: Destiny, Destiny

Postby Funar » 05 Dec 2017 21:09

Yep all playing different games now Gazzi. Good times but I really miss Motorstorm 1.