PSL @ GT Academy National Final

oldbeanee

Re: PSL @ GT Academy National Final

Postby oldbeanee » 22 Jan 2009 19:10

Andy616 wrote:Damn! I thought this episode was well and truely over lol

I would have left it, but your original post reeked of BS & arrogance so i had to say something.

Andy616 wrote:Just thought I'd post the time trial results from the day (as posted on GTPlanet):

Round 1:
Andy_616 3:44.030
Oldbeanee 3:44.064

Round 2:
Andy_616 1:10.552
Oldbeanee 1:10.886

Round 3:
Andy_616 2:15.999
Oldbeanee 2:16.347

Hey i can drag up old lap times as well

Eiger Nordwand GT Academy quali results

oldbeanee 1'20.396

andy_616 1'20.583

Anyways i was going to pick the rest of your post to pieces, but i cant be bothered. I know most of it is BS but if it makes you feel better good for you.

Looks like the truth does hurt

Gaz1987
God
Now Playing: Almost evrey console to date

Postby Gaz1987 » 22 Jan 2009 19:40

now ladies play nice :oooh:

Randomist
God
Now Playing: FIFA 12, Battlefield 3, Arkham City

Postby Randomist » 23 Jan 2009 12:43

what exactly are you hoping to achieve here beanee? you're ranting about something that happened months ago to people that know and like andy and, in my case anyway, don't know you. who do you think we are gonna believe?

maybe you should just let it go m8 :thumbsup:

Placcybag
Supporter
Now Playing: COD4, Motorstorm, Poker, Uncharted, UT3, Singstar, GTAIV
OFFICIALLY THE FASTEST PSL MEMBER IN REAL LIFE!

Postby Placcybag » 23 Jan 2009 13:19

Randomist85 wrote:what exactly are you hoping to achieve here beanee? you're ranting about something that happened months ago to people that know and like andy and, in my case anyway, don't know you. who do you think we are gonna believe?

maybe you should just let it go m8 :thumbsup:

Well said mate

:fu: oldbeanee

judoblo
God
Twitter ID: judoblo
Now Playing: Destiny

Postby judoblo » 23 Jan 2009 14:30

I for one can now go on with my life knowing justice has been done.

:ahwell: :suicide:

Gray
Legend
Now Playing: GTA V

Postby Gray » 23 Jan 2009 17:53

Not exactly an impressive introduction to PSL oldbeanee, Andy616 is one of us and I don't remember reading any of his posts putting another member down :( especially not on his first post . This is the kind of crap I'd expect to find on the official forums but not on here!.
SHAME ON YOU. :derr:

Gazziboy
God
Now Playing: My fave Quotes from PSLers
SixTwoEight on helicopters in GTA IV "I come all the way to the airport and there are no choppers''. "there aint no moon, either" said Devios.
Me on Tiger Woods "R are working on new dlc for GTA IV. You play as Tiger and you cruise the streets, looking for prostitutes, in a big beamer". "like me? Joke!" said Hypercollider.
Bluepip humming 'sexual healing' by Marvin Gaye.

Postby Gazziboy » 24 Jan 2009 12:54

You only sing when your winning ol' beany ol' boy

oldbeanee

Postby oldbeanee » 24 Jan 2009 17:08

Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcome. :thumbsup:

Right lets just get one thing straight, im only posting because i was looking on the web and came across this site with something about the gt academy, so i thought id take a look.
I never had a problem with andy in the london finals. But i dont care if its 6 mins, 6 days or 6 years if i see bs i call people on it.

If you lot want to defend a guy who twists the truth to make himself look better thats upto you. Just read his original post again and its full of excuses.

Might it have down to the fact he was not good enough in the head to head finals, basically he bottled it under the pressure, and didnt have the balls to admit it, hence a post full of excuses.

If i ever lost in an event like this i would never embarras myself and make up ridiculas excuses. I would hold my hands up and say i was not good enough.

I think you should get your tounges out of andys a r s e and realise he has fed you a load of bs.

Gray wrote:Not exactly an impressive introduction to PSL oldbeanee, Andy616 is one of us
what another loser

This will be my last post on this site because it is full of bangers & boozers who wasnt even good enough to get through to the GT London finals not to mention the Silverstone final.
:rotfl: :laugh: :rotfl: :laugh: :rotfl: :laugh: :rotfl: :laugh: :rotfl: :laugh: :rotfl:

Oh and by the way andy the GTR was a dream to drive.

Gray
Legend
Now Playing: GTA V

Postby Gray » 24 Jan 2009 17:58

oldbeanee wrote:
Gray wrote:Not exactly an impressive introduction to PSL oldbeanee, Andy616 is one of us
what another loser

This will be my last post on this site because it is full of bangers & boozers

:rotfl: :laugh: You're a funny guy

Randomist
God
Now Playing: FIFA 12, Battlefield 3, Arkham City

Postby Randomist » 24 Jan 2009 18:32

oldbeanee wrote:This will be my last post on this site because it is full of bangers & boozers who wasnt even good enough to get through to the GT London finals not to mention the Silverstone final.
:rotfl: :laugh: :rotfl: :laugh: :rotfl: :laugh: :rotfl: :laugh: :rotfl: :laugh: :rotfl:

Oh and by the way andy the GTR was a dream to drive.

right because this proves that you are a real grown up guy don't it? you call us losers and then go on a rant and start gloating lol

all you've done is come on here and attack a current member who has responded in a grown up way, to which you go on another rant, full of conjecture, and insult the whole website!!

no need to tell us you won't be coming on here anymore cos you are exactly the kind of person this website was set up to avoid so you wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes anyway.
bye bye :wave: