Disney World Orlando?

pablo2008jedi
God
Twitter ID: PabsTheGeek
Now Playing: With myself

Disney World Orlando?

Postby pablo2008jedi » 23 Mar 2017 08:23

Planning on a special trip for Kara for next year (2018) it's a b'day with a 0 in it :P I've been saving up for a few years now :woot:

Anyone been? Any tips or recommendations?

Waylander
Site Admin
Twitter ID: Waylander100
Now Playing: RotTR, Battlefield 1, SW: Battlefront

Re: Disney World Orlando?

Postby Waylander » 23 Mar 2017 09:18

We're going this year actually for similar reasons. :D Birthdays with '0' in! ;) MrsLander is doing substantial research on the trip but we're also lucky that two people at our work are regular visitors over there & have lots of knowledge to call upon. Their first advice was plan ahead!

pablo2008jedi
God
Twitter ID: PabsTheGeek
Now Playing: With myself

Postby pablo2008jedi » 23 Mar 2017 09:34

Waylander wrote:We're going this year actually for similar reasons. :D Birthdays with '0' in! ;) MrsLander is doing substantial research on the trip but we're also lucky that two people at our work are regular visitors over there & have lots of knowledge to call upon. Their first advice was plan ahead!

Nice! I'll be looking for a full report :D

Yeah planning as much as we can, looking at all the available options. Kara has expensive tastes and like the animal kingdom lodge :nono:

So far on various sites it's on the £7K+ category :( Although I have just found out that on the 20th April this year you can book with free dining for 2018 so that's something :thumbsup:

tlpn99
Legend
Twitter ID: tlpn99
Now Playing: Unchartered 3, MW3, Blops, BF3, Fifa 2012, Skyrim soon as Friday gets here. :)

Postby tlpn99 » 23 Mar 2017 10:04

20th April my birthday also same day as Hitlers lol

A woman in work went she said have a day out seeing stuff rides etc. Next day have a relax pool day she said it will just drain you otherwise she leart that the first time they went over. Unless you want to cram as much in but they enjoyed it more once felt relaxed and refreshed the next day.

Keyop
Site Admin
Now Playing: Star Wars Battlefront
Battlefield 1

Postby Keyop » 23 Mar 2017 10:40

Not a cheap trip, would like to know how you get on and what you find a good deal Lander. We're up for it when the youngest is a little bigger and can go on everything. I'm waiting until the star wars park is finished though lol

Funar
Site Admin
Twitter ID: @PSLFunar
Now Playing: Destiny, Destiny

Postby Funar » 23 Mar 2017 10:57

Been once with the family and once for a work conference. It is special all right but I would prefer New Orleans, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Caribbean,.... Since it is the two of you I think there are more exotic places to go for the same money but maybe not as pampered. Then again, maybe if I hadn't been to Orlando already then perhaps that would be on the list too. You will definitely enjoy it staying in the resort itself.