Funar wrote:The top 10 jokes at Edinburgh Fringe were:
1. Stewart Francis - "You know who really gives kids a bad name? Posh and Becks."
2. Tim Vine - "Last night me and my girlfriend watched three DVDs back to back. Luckily I was the one facing the telly. "
3. Will Marsh - "I was raised as an only child, which really annoyed my sister."
4. Rob Beckett - "You know you're working class when your TV is bigger than your book case."
5. Chris Turner - "I'm good friends with 25 letters of the alphabet… I don't know Y."
6. Tim Vine - "I took part in the sun tanning Olympics - I just got Bronze."
7. George Ryegold - "Pornography is often frowned upon, but that's only because I'm concentrating."
8. Stewart Francis - "I saw a documentary on how ships are kept together. Riveting!"
9. Lou Sanders - "I waited an hour for my starter so I complained: 'It's not rocket salad."
10. Nish Kumar - "My mum's so pessimistic, that if there was an Olympics for pessimism… she wouldn't fancy her chances."
Some Klassik Keyop there
Are this years top 10 better?
1. Rob Auton - "I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa."
2. Alex Horne - "I used to work in a shoe-recycling shop. It was sole-destroying."
3. Alfie Moore - "I'm in a same-sex marriage... the sex is always the same."
4. Tim Vine - "My friend told me he was going to a fancy dress party as an Italian island. I said to him 'Don't be Sicily'."
5. Gary Delaney - "I can give you the cause of anaphylactic shock in a nutshell."
6. Phil Wang - "The Pope is a lot like Doctor Who. He never dies, just keeps being replaced by white men."
7. Marcus Brigstocke - "You know you are fat when you hug a child and it gets lost."
8. Liam Williams - "The universe implodes. No matter."
9. Bobby Mair - "I was adopted at birth and have never met my mum. That makes it very difficult to enjoy any lapdance."
10. Chris Coltrane - "The good thing about lending someone your time machine is that you basically get it back immediately."